To extend the useful life of the equipment, we have maintenance technicians in charge of providing a prevention and correction service. In this way, we can ensure that the machinery continues to comply with GMP, ISO and FDA standards.
– We agree the frequency of inspection with the owner, as well as the consumables to be replaced.
– We provide a Maintenance Dossier that shows the items to be checked.
– Following each intervention, we deliver the status report and recommendations for any anomalies detected.
– This documentation is sufficiently rigorous to be presentable in audits.
– Any fault in the equipment involves stopping the production process, so we therefore commit to providing a response to any request for action within the first 24 hours.